At first glance, you might find MELbet as peculiar. This operator’s homepage concentrates on sports betting, and some of its bonuses are displayed in Russian rubles. However, there’s a lot more beneath this unusual exterior.
In reality, this site is one of the better iGaming destinations for fans of live dealer games. Our specialized MELbet review is here to give you the pros and cons of its games, bonuses, and payment options while putting the focus on live roulette.
- Customer Support
- Live Chat
What to Expect from the MELbet Live Casino
If you wish to see the selection of live games, hover your mouse over the “Casino” button on the yellow bar at the top and click on “Live Casino.” You’ll be directed to a page with 8 thumbnails, each leading to a lobby of a distinct provider. This gives you access to hundreds of streams, which is more than what the average online casino can offer.
You can play MELbet roulette in the following lobbies — Grand Virginia, Evolution, Ezugi, Lucky Streak, Gameplay Interactive, and Vivo Gaming. The other available live gambling genres include: Blackjack, Baccarat, Poker, Dragon Tiger, Sic Bo, Craps, Casino War, Game Shows, Slots, Lottery.
Ranking MELbet’s Live Roulette Offerings
Here, we will list all of MELbet’s live casino providers that have roulette, starting with the studios that we liked the most. Keep an eye on the betting limits and their distinct features:
- Evolution — Every fan of authentic entertainment knows about this studio. Evolution is the best live dealer provider, but it’s also present in most online casinos. This casino features about 20 Evo tables, with betting limits from $0.20 to $2,000. The best MELbet roulette in terms of RTP is “French Gold” (98.65%). European, American, Auto, and “Lightning” variations are also present.
- Ezugi — This Evolution-owned provider is a close second. It stands out with a super low $0.10 minimum wager on some streams. Also, there are broadcasts from multiple real-life casinos (the Portomaso thumbnail comes from Ezugi).
- Lucky Streak — A good provider that has European roulette streams with limits of $1-$12,500.
- Gameplay Interactive — This lobby is available in both Flash and HTML5, making it compatible with all desktop and mobile devices. An interesting MELbet live roulette option you have here is the “Super” variant, which packs random win multipliers of up to 499:1. However, the betting limits are restrictive.
- Grand Virginia — This thumbnail will lead you to a single roulette room, but it’s quite interesting. The setting is chic, you have an easily-clickable interface, and you can utilize a ton of features.
- Vivo Gaming — Here, you’ll find more than a few roulettes, but the audio/video quality is mediocre, and the interface isn’t that advanced.
|Online Casino||Bonus*||Regulation||Read More|
|22bet Casino||Up to £450||MGA & UKGC||Visit Casino 22bet Casino Review|
|10bet||100% up to €100 + 25 free spins||MGA & UKGC||Visit Casino 10bet Casino Review|
|888casino||£88 Free No Deposit||GGC & UKGC||Visit Casino 888 Сasino Review|
MELbet Review of the Live Dealer Features
When it comes to playing live games, our MELbet review team wants to point out that the set of functionalities you get depends on the studio rather than the casino. For this reason, it’s best to stick to the top providers that we’ve listed above. For example, Evolution enables you to play two games at once through its split-screen mode. The top 3 will also allow you to change the camera angle, set the video quality, and even save custom bet combinations.
Also, if you prefer to chat with a host that speaks a language other than English, it’s worth spending some time to browse your options. MELbet roulette is also played in Russian, French, German, Japanese, Swedish, Turkish, and Spanish.
Can You Use Bonuses to Play MELbet Roulette?
This site has a large and somewhat confusing selection of promotions. Most of them are for sports betting, but you will find a few that are intended for casino fans.The “Rocket Launch” welcome deal is quite alluring, promising deposit matches and free slot spins for your first five payments. Here’s how it’s distributed:
- 50% up to €350 + 30 spins
- 75% up to €350 + 40 spins
- 100% up to €350 + 50 spins
- 150% up to €350 + 70 spins
- 200% up to €350 + 100 spins
Our MELbet review team wants to note that the free spins are only intended for the “Aztec Sun: Hold and Win” slot. However, they are wager-free, meaning that you can instantly withdraw any winnings you make. On the other hand, there are wagering requirements of x40 attached to the promo funds. Other important stipulations include:
- You have 7 days to complete the rollover
- Your bets can’t exceed €5 while playing for the bonus
- Payments made with cryptocurrencies aren’t compatible with the deal.
Earn Cashback with the Loyalty Program
MELbet’s loyalty scheme is rather interesting. Instead of earning comp points, you generate experience, which determines your level. There are 8 loyalty tiers, and advancing through them gives you higher cashback percentages and increased experience per wagered €10. You can bet in the MELbet live casino or on any other game you like; there’s no game weighting for 7 out of the 8 levels.
For example, everyone starts at “Copper,” where they earn 100 experience per €10 and get 5% cashback. At Diamond, you get 400xp for €10, and 11% of your losses are returned. Attaining VIP status returns between 5% and 25% of wagers on both wins and losses.
Here’s the Best Way of Using the MELbet Mobile Platform
The simplest and most sensible way of playing live roulette (or any other game) with this operator is visiting the site using a web browser. MELbet mobile software is available for download, but getting these apps involves downloading a third-party client (Android) or setting your Apple ID region to Cyprus. It’s not worth it, given that the website is just as optimized and capable.
The mobile web adaptation is snappy and intuitive, hosting thousands of games accessible with a few easy clicks. To easily reach the live lobby, use the three-line menu at the top-right corner.
Quick Facts about Banking
- There are over 100 supported payment methods, but the number varies per region
- No banking fees are charged on the side of the casino
- Most deposits are instant, while withdrawals are processed within 1 business day
Given these details, it’s easy to see why playing MELbet live roulette is an attractive proposition. We highly advise you to visit this page and check out the available options for your region and currency, as there are big differences from country to county. In most cases, the minimum deposit stands at $1 with no stated maximum. Most people will be able to employ credit/debit cards, several e-wallets such as NETELLER and Skrill, pre-paid cards, and over 20 cryptocurrencies.
What Can We Conclude from This MELbet Review?
MELbet is a fantastic all-in-one destination for sports betting and casino games, and the extensive live roulette collection is just one of its many attractions. The MELbet mobile site works great, there are tons of banking options, and you can get your withdrawals in a timely manner. The layout can be a bit overwhelming to new players, but you should feel right at home if you’re a seasoned bettor. The customer support team is the only weak side that we’ve noticed, but aside from that, we can confidently recommend this operator as a great choice for online gaming.